Try Italian checkers - tease your mind :-) !
Try Damone, Italian checkers; uncommon and interesting checker flavour. Play against Android on one of five dificulty levels from a beginner to an expert.
- Free, no ads :-)
- Five levels of difficulty
- Best scores recorded
- Casual game with simple rules
- Optional sleep mode disable
Android 4.0.1 and better. No ads, no network communication, needs only
permissions to vibrate.
Released on the 19th of November, 2022
- NEWUpgraded to target Android 13
- NEWFixed hollow text issue on newer phones
Released on the 9th of January, 2021
- NEWLinks to the web changed to my new web pages
Released on the 23rd of November, 2019
- NEWUpdated My Other Apps
- NEWAdded russian translation
Released on the 28th of December, 2018
- NEWUndo/Redo move buttons added to the game
Released on the 2nd of December, 2017
- NEWImproved AI, faster and smarter
Released on the 8th of February, 2015
- NEWrecompressed graphics, smaller APK
If the player can capture opponent's piece, it shall do it. It is possible
to chain the moves and capture more than one piece in one move. If there are
more possibilities how a piece can be capture, the following rules define
- The piece which can capture the most of opponent's pieces shall move.
- If there are more than one paths or pieces still possible, then the
one with highest rank shall move.
- If there are more than one pieces with the same rank or more than
one path for the chosen piece, then the path capturing the biggest number
of the highest ranked pieces shall be taken.
- If there are still more options, player can choose on his/her own.
Possible capture paths. 1 is an example of a simple capture path of a
Pedine. 2 is a combined capture path, black pedine can in one move capture
both white pedines. 3 is a capture move of a white Dama capturing black
pedine. If white is on move (having here two possibilities how to capture
of the same number of captured pieces), then path 3 shall be taken since
the Dama is of higher rank than the Pedine.
Player who captures all enemy pieces is the winner of the game. If the
canot move since the opponent blocks all his/her pieces, opponent win, player losses.
How to control the game?
Gameplay is simple. Just tap on the piece you would like to move and then
tap on the target square. In case you would like to do a multiple movement
capture, tap on the piece and then on the empty squares which shall be
passed, one after the other.
If you disable sleep mode, your phone battery will discharge faster.
- If you do not know how to move, press What now! button.
All pieces you can move with will turn green; if you already chose a piece,
field you can move to will turn green.
- Start playing at the first level, the easiest.
- If you find level 5 too easy, go to Settings and allow
Android to think longer time over the next move, Android will then play
This application was created with best intentions; for my as well as
yours fun and needs only limited set of permissions (for flash and vibration).
However, the application is provided as it is, you acknowledge that it can
contain bugs. The author is neither responsible for any damage or loss,
whether direct, consequential, incidental, or special which user suffers
arising from any defect, error or fault of the application or its failure
to perform, even if author has been advised of the possibility of such
defect, error, fault, or failure. In any event, author's total aggregate
liability to you for all damages of every kind and type (regardless of
whether based in contract or tort) shall not exceed $0.00. In the case that
applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or
incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may
not apply to you, although author's liability will be limited to the fullest
extent permitted by applicable law.
Note, that sleep mode disabling can discharge your device battery faster